Sunday, July 26, 2009

24th of July

Every 24th of July we gather with family to celebrate. This 24th of July we carried on the tradition. We started by going over to Casey's mom and dad's for some delicious pizza ( I forgot my camera so unfortunately no pictures). It was fun eating pizza and talking to Case's family. A couple of hours later we went to my mom and dad's for a BBQ. I must warn you, we had so much fun so there is a PICTURE OVERLOAD!
Case and I at the BBQ
I think Lydia had a little too much fun. She found a bucket of water with some toys in it and it kept her entertained the whole night.
Amy and dad
Jared (goofy as usual)
Ryan and Meg
Lin and Mer
Jessica (Jenny's friend) and Jenny
Scotty and Lin
Tim and Mom
Aunt Natalie
AnnMarie and Lydia
We went to find some fireworks but by the time we got there, they were over. So everyone came back and we did Sparklers. Between all of us we ended up doing about 900. We sure do love Sparklers!
Mer
Mer and Me
Trying to capture crazy designs with the camera
Happy Pioneer Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I'm glad you did. And I'm glad I've been running in to you more often. I hope you continue to have a great summer.