Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our First Anniversary

Case surprised me by taking me to Midway to spend the night at a bed and breakfast called Johnson Mill for our one year anniversary.
We stayed in a room called Mill Pond. When you look out the windows you have a beautiful view of the small pond that surrounds Johnson Mill.
The place had 15 acres of beautiful grounds. Case and I decided to take a walk around Johnson Mill. We took lots of pictures (with the new camera Case gave me for our anniversary) of the many waterfalls we found.

Since Johnson Mill is surrounded by a small pond, they have a paddle boat and canoes you can take out on the pond. Case and I thought it would be fun to take the paddle boat out for a short ride. The paddle boat was extremely hard to steer and after being on the lake for about a half hour we found we were just moving around in circles and were only about 10 feet away from the dock.
I can't believe that Case and I have been married for a whole year. This year has gone by so fast, but I look forward to many more years to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Anniversary!

Stacy said...

Happy anniversary! Daniel and I stayed at Johnson's Mill on our Honeymoon. It is such a cool place.