Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer Sno

You know summer has officially started when the "Summer Sno" snow cone shack opens. We visit this place at least once every other day, if not more often. We even crave these snow cones all year long.
We were lucky enough to go to the snow cone shack on opening night with my sisters Mer and Lin and sister in law Stacy and we went the next day with Mer, my mom, Amy, Jared and Lydia.

Case and I eating our snow cones (our favorite flavors are lemon lime and watermelon)
Even Lydia (my niece) loves snow cones
Mer loves Pina Colada

I think I learned to love lemon lime from my mom, lemon lime is her favorite flavor too.

I think Lydia loves any and every flavor
Now that summer has officially started we have no school, hot weather, vacations, snow cones, and spending time with family to look forward to.

1 comment:

MegRyan said...

You guys are as cold as ice! How could you go two days in a row and never call?!