Sunday, September 27, 2009

Nebo Loop

Yesterday Case and I, along with my family, drove the Nebo Loop. The crispness in the air, the red, yellow and orange leaves on the trees, and sweater weather, must mean fall is here.
Lin, mom, dad, Amy, and Mer holding Landon
Case and Lydia, Lydia loved throwing rocks in the water
Even Landon had fun...I think, he pretty much slept the whole time.
Look how pretty the trees are in the background
Lydia
Dad and Lydia
The further we drove, the prettier it got. We even found this little lake which we skipped rocks in.
Case and I at one of the look out points.
Lin riding with dad on his Harley
Mom drove some of us in the van, while others rode on the motorcycles
Dad and Lin, Amy and Jared, Jared's brother Clark
**We had so much fun and look forward to it again next year.

1 comment:

Merilee Furr said...

Dear Kip,
You need to update your blog.
Love Mer
P.S Please stop posting the worlds worst pictures of me thanks.